Synopsis - ThePigeons.net
ThePigeons.net: Come Fly with Us
ThePigeons.net is a new generation of Avian hybrid super heroes fighting drug lords, hostile enemies and terrorist. The result of one couple’s courage to enter a transporter and exit half human and half pigeon and fly along with their racing pigeons what is now a million-dollar enterprise with competitors willing to pirate, trap or kill the competition.
A gentleman addresses six females and six male recruits, all with something in common; some are monoplegics, paraplegics, and quadriplegics.
“Ladies and gentleman, you have been selected to part of a new and special team of Avian hybrid agents, destined to be the next generation of Super Heroes. In front of each of you, within those small wooden cages are paired male and female pigeons; your life will depend on them and theirs will depend upon you.
“I want to thank you all for volunteering, you have been specially selected based on your special talents. Most of you are veterans of the Iraqi and Afghanistan war. You will be this generation’s true super heroes that weren’t born in a comic book.
“You will be the first secret Avian hybrid security force. My definition, a Avian hybrid is a composite of or two or more species of animals and/or humans. In ancient times, they were only myths, folklore, characters in books and are depicted in works of art. Those were myths, you will be true legends. You will shortly enter the process of your hybrid transformation into half human and half pigeon.
“Ladies, gentlemen we owe all this due to the genius of the creator of the Apocalyptic Transporter and the bravery of Bob and Judy Strum who stepped inside the transporter and exited with their heads on the body of pigeons. Their intention was to uncover the obstacles racing pigeons encountered, resulting in the loss of thousands of birds. Judy, a veterinarian and Bobby, an undercover detective, as Avian hybrids, raced alongside their beloved pigeons in a grueling and hazardous race; defying challenging obstacles: storms, hunters, predatory falcons, violent competitors and pirates.
“While on their journey they unwittingly stumbled upon how pigeons that in the past were used in previous world wars, performing many heroic deeds have been taken in by the mafia and other criminal elements, providing them with millions of dollars in illegal profits.
“This is their story and your future.”
ThePigeons.net Story Motivation
The Fly seen in 1958 was my original motivation to create the characters for ThePigeons.net.
A quick recap of The Fly: When scientist Andre Delambre tested his matter transporter on himself, an errant housefly made its way into the transportation chamber, and things went horribly wrong. As a result, Delambre's head and arm are now that of the insect. Slowly losing himself to the fly, Delambre turns to his wife, Helene for help in Assisting in a ghastly suicide, he is found dead, his head and arm liquefied by being crushed inside a metal stamping device. Delambre's brother (Vincent Price) and Inspector Charas are forced to pick up the investigation. The film was remade in 1968 with Jeff Goldblum and Diane Keaton.
ThePigeons.net, what if a pigeon was substituted for the fly, to what level of interest could I create above that of a pigeon that has the propensity to decorate cars, statues, and us humans? I felt sure there had be more. So, after extensive research on racing pigeons, also referred to as homing pigeons. I learned a lot of interesting and exciting information, those facts wrote the book. Thereby, also makes ThePigeons.net, a true documentary. Research provided the following:
• A consistent racing pigeon can bring an owner up to a one-million-dollar purse.
• Homing pigeon mate for life!
• A consistent winner could sell a pigeon for over half million dollars, just for breeding.
• Homing pigeons are world war heroes, their actions saved the lives of thousands of United States Soldiers and winning the wars.
• Winning a pigeon race doesn’t come easy, pigeon must endure natural and man-made obstacles.
• A pigeon’s owner may attempt to shoot down a competitive pigeon.
• Prisoners in jail have used homing pigeons to receive contraband including: cell phones, sim cards and drugs etc.
• The competition may attempt to capture a competitive racer for breeding.
• Storms, lightening, electric lines, windmills, and jet engines are some of the obstacles pigeons encounter during a race.
• As a pigeon, if the above don’t get you, beware of a hawk or falcon that needs a meal to bring home to feed the kids.
• Drug dealers have and continue to use pigeons as mules to transport drugs across state lines and the Mexican border.
ThePigeons.net follows Bobby and Judy Strum who race homing and are concerned about the dangerous obstacles pigeons must survive when racing. Their potential reward for a winning racing pigeon, as much a million dollars price money or an offer to sell their prize bird for breeding.
The desire to fly. I believe 99% of the world have dreamt or fantasized of physically flying? I have, and it was so real I could see myself gently lifting off the ground and propelling myself through the air. And as I was flying, I couldn’t believe that my will power was all it took to fly. Then while I was flying, if I questioned my ability, I would begin to descend back down. That was the only thing that would remove my ability to fly, was if I stopped believing. So, I would catch myself and remove all the negative thoughts, and I would regain my ability to fly.
If you have haven’t ever romanized picturing yourself flying, perhaps you envisioned being a anatomically correct super heroes, such as: Wonder Woman, Superman, Iron Man, Spiderman and or Supergirl, etc. Well, let me introduce you to Judy and Bobby Strum, you can compare them to the first astronauts that inspired the CIA to duplicate their efforts and recruit the men and women who became part of ThePigeons.net.
Anvian humanoids characters are imbedded in myths, folklore, comics, film and TV, such as in the following examples.
Hhybrids are a combination of two or more species of animals and/or humans. Society has accepted them in myths: Angels, Alkonost, Gamayun, and Sirin from Russian mythology, The winged gods Anzu/Zu, Siris, and Lammasu/Shedu from Mesopotamian mythology; The Ekek in Philippine mythology is portrayed as a humanoid with wings and a beak; The Garuda, eagle-man mount of Vishnu in Hindu mythology, were depicted as bird-like beings in Buddhist mythology; the gods Horus and Thoth from Ancient Egyptian mythology were symbolized as humans with the heads of a falcon and an ibis, respectively.
Hybrids in literature: The winged people of Normnbdsgrsutt, a utopian fantasy, Peter Wilkins (1750); and The Flock, humans born with wings; the bird people of Brontitall, led by The Wise Old Bird. And of course, in J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, a race of magical creatures called Veela appear as extraordinarily beautiful women, but turn into frightening bird-like creatures when angered. Isn’t that like a woman, but would we want them any other way?
The Hybrids in Folklore embraced the Swan Maiden, a mythical creature with the power to morph from a human to a swan. In Japanese folklore, Tengu are monstrous forest and mountain dwelling humanoids are seen with wings, claws, and the beak of a bird. There is also the Owlman of Cornwal, a big owl with pointed ears, as big as a man, with glowing eyes and black, pincer-like claws.
The Hybrids in Comic Books: DC Comics introduced us to some avian humanoids: Hawkman and Hawkgirl; Northwind, a lost nation of avian humanoids; Starhaven, home world of Dawnstar in the 31st century; Swift, a fictional superheroine, member of superhero team known as The Authority. Marvel Comic gave us, Angel/Archangel, a winged mutant from the X-Men series; Bird-Man of the Ani-Men, Red Raven of Marvel Comics bird-people; and Flyer, a winged hero from the NEW-GEN series.
The Hybrid Characters in Film and Television include: Hawk in the television series Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Birdperson, an animated sci-fi cartoon Rick and Morty; Big Bird from Sesame Street; the Hawk Men ruled by Prince Vultan (Brian Blessed) in the comic strip, film serial and cult film Flash Gordon; the extinct Avian Xindi from Star Trek: Enterprise; Angels of the Lord from CW's currently airing television series Supernatural. And the TV series Ugly Americans featured Man-Birds which are humanoid birds with wings instead of arms. Other avian humanoids in that show include the Chicken People (a race of humanoid chickens), the Flamingo People (a race of flamingo-headed humanoids), the Goose People (a race of humanoid geese), and the Penguin People (a race of humanoid penguins).
The Hybrid Games featrued, Aarakocra a race of bird-like humanoids in the Dungeons & Dragons; The Biata introduces a race of bird-like humanoids descended from gryphons; Falco Lombardi from the Star Fox series.
The Hybrids of Biblical and ancient times frequently describe winged creatures carrying messages from the heavens. Angels, a product of our imagination? Ancient astronaut theorists suggest that the Bible's Old Testament reads like a handbook on extraterrestrial visitations.
Well, that is a glimpse into the past of Avian Hybrids. It’s time for a new generation of super heroes; the recruits of ThePigeons.net.
Come Fly with Us,
Joseph A Verola
Media Prospects for ThePigeons.net & Hybrids in Social Media
Top Original Exclusive Content-Production Entertainment Companies
• Amazon – Produces original Movies and TV Series.
• Comcast - The company is still controlled by the family of founder Ralph Roberts. NBCUniversal, which includes NBC, related cable channels and Universal Studios, gives Comcast a dominant position in the production and broadcast of TV programs and movies.
• CBS Sumner Redstone owns a controlling interest in CBS. It owns the CBS TV broadcast network and related distribution and production facilities. It also owns the Showtime premium cable channel.
• DirecTV - AT&T bought DirecTV in July 2015. DirecTV is a satellite TV service and the largest provider of TV subscriptions in the United States.
• Dish Network Corporation is a satellite television and Internet provider. The company launched the video-streaming service Sling TV in February 2015 in a move to compete with Netflix and Amazon. (home of "Breaking Bad" and "The Walking Dead”
• Netflix - Netflix's first original series was "House of Cards," which premiered Feb. 1, 2013. It was followed in July of that year by the even more successful "Orange Is The New Black." The company had 15 original series in 2015; that number is expected to double in 2016.
• Time Warner - Warner Brothers Entertainment is a film production company and TV company founded in 1932 by Albert, Harry, Sam and Jack Warner. Its 2014 box office receipts totaled more than $4 billion worldwide, and it produced 21 feature films. Warner Brothers also co-owns the CW Network with CBS.
• Fox - The company's broadcast business includes cable networks FX and FXXX. Movie production and distribution falls under 20th Century Fox Film. Fox Searchlight Films is the independent and specialty films division. 20th Century Fox Television produces such hit shows as "Empire," "Glee" and "Modern Family." Another subsidiary, 20th Television, is responsible for licensing television shows for syndication.
• Viacom Inc. was established in 2006 as a spinoff of CBS. It is controlled by Sumner Redstone. The company owns Paramount Pictures, which is one of the largest and oldest production companies. Viacom also owns MTV, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon.
• Disney - Disney/ABC Television operates the Disney TV and radio networks, including ABC Studios and ABC Television. It also owns substantial interests in A&E Network and the streaming service Hulu. Disney bought Lucasfilm in 2012; the company produces the Star Wars films and owns the related licensing rights. Disney bought Marvel Entertainment LLC in 2009. It publishes the Spider-Man, X-Men and Captain America comics, and it produces the related movies and TV series.
• Wanda Media is a subsidiary that produces and distributes feature films and television for the Chinese market. It owns a major theater network and is working with foreign movie companies on co-productions that would ensure Chinese distribution. In 2012, Wanda bought AMC, the second-largest U.S. theater chain.
Social Media Interest:
Google search for Avian Hybrids results = About 567,000
Facebook – Twenty-Three groups on a simple search – Avian Hybids
Youtube – 87,000 results for search of Alien Hybrids; alien hybrid living among us, alien hybrid caught on tape, alien hybrid documentaries, alien hybrid interviews,
Avian Hybdrids - Fact or Fiction
Are Human Hybrids possible?
One can only speculate about what might have
happened back in Taucha all those many years ago.
Did a rooster wander into a rustic bedroom and sit
for a time on the lap of his naked mistress?
Human-chicken Hybrids - The Hühnermensch - Macroevolution.net, www.macroevolution.net/human-chicken-hybrids.html
This article discusses the Hühnermensch, an ostensible human-chicken hybrid born in Germany in 1735 that has been preserved to this day in a medical museum in ... This is another avian characteristic of the specimen, because in birds the cranial sutures also fuse at a very early stage of development (Brown 1915, p. 72).
The Hühnermensch is preserved in the Heimatmuseum und Naturalienkabinett Waldenburg in Saxony and is therefore available for genetic testing. Translation of label: “A child with the appearance of a chicken, born in Taucha, near Leipzig, in 1735.” (High-res photo >>) Image: Wikimedia.
If the Hühnermensch actually is a bird-mammal hybrid, then at this distance in time, one can only speculate about what might have happened back in Taucha all those many years ago. Did a rooster wander into a rustic bedroom and sit for a time on the lap of his naked mistress? Perhaps Johanna Sophia Schmied was a member of a coven that engaged in dark orgiastic rites that resulted in a weird creature seeing the light of day? Or possibly one day while gathering eggs she had her hands full and placed some rooster-semen-coated eggs in her underpants to carry them back to the house? Whatever happened, it seems the Hühnermensch took flight from there.
copyright 2019 UstarPublishing.com